Amarillo EnterPrize Challenge
Win A Share Of $500,000 To Grow Your Business
Expand your current business while gaining invaluable business
experience by competing in the Amarillo EnterPrize Challenge
How The Amarillo EnterPrize Challenge Can Grow Your Business
Taking your established business to the next level requires more than just capital. You need a strong business plan, a deep understanding of your business goals, your plan to reach them, and a team of business leaders and coaches to support you on the journey.
We understand it’s time-consuming to write an investment-worthy business plan. However, whether or not you receive the funding, we promise you will walk away from this challenge knowing the steps you need to take to grow your business with resources to help you get there.
- Create a Investment-Worthy Business Plan
- Receive Mentorship and Business Coaching
- Gain Valuable Resources & A Support System
- Apply For A Chance To Win A Share Of $500,000
Attend a required orientation!
- Tuesday, September 7, 2021 – 12-1 p.m.
- Thursday, September 16, 2021 – 4-5 p.m.
- Tuesday, September 21, 2021 – 4-5 p.m.
- Thursday, September 30, 2021 – 12-1 p.m.
How to Enter
1) Attend An Orientation
Learn about the Amarillo EnterPrize Challenge process, qualification and requirements. Participants are required to attend an in-person Orientation Workshop to apply for the challenge.
2) Register Online
The 2021 Amarillo EnterPrize Challenge opens September 1st at 8:00am! Participants must submit their application by October 1st at 5 p.m.
3) Apply For Investment
Compete in the Amarillo EnterPrize Challenge for a chance to win a share of $500,000 and to grow your business.
Supporting Amarillo Entrepreneurs For More Than 25 Years
The Amarillo EnterPrize Challenge is a program of the WT Enterprise Center and funded by the Amarillo Economic Development Corporation. During the annual competition, participants receive qualified coaching and a support system to help them achieve their goals and reach the next level of their business. Since 1995, the Amarillo EnterPrize Challenge has:
- Awarded 91 cash grants
- Created 902 jobs
- Brought $19.7M in additional equity capital
- Helped local businesses generate $156M in revenue for the Amarillo economy
*Figures as of 2018