Panhandle Micro-Loan Program
The Panhandle Micro-Loan Program is designed to provide small businesses
with increased access to capital in the top 26 counties of Texas, the Panhandle.
About The Program
This program creates job opportunities and provides a means for businesses to grow. Borrowers will commit to hiring one additional full-time person for every $20,000 loaned, within two years of loan closing. The minimum loan amount for the program is $2,000 and the maximum loan amount is $40,000. As a “Risk Financing Program”, equity requirements can vary between 5% and 15%, based on the merits of the project.
Activities to be financed may include, but are not limited to:
- Acquisition or expansion of an existing business
- Purchase & development of land and buildings
- Remodeling and improvements
- Purchase of equipment, machinery or vehicles
- Startup costs, working capital or gap financing
For more information please contact Kyla Frye, (806) 374-9777 or by email email@example.com