We are excited to announce that we are hiring two new employees at the WTEC! We currently have two positions open, Program Manger and Client Services Coordinator. We wanted to give you a break down of each job description and how you can apply for each of them!
The Program Manager is responsible for working closely with other staff members to ensure that programs are professionally developed and implemented to support entrepreneurs and provide education and opportunities that enhance entrepreneurial culture in the community. Measured results: accelerator companies retained, clients engaged in programs, training and events.
Responsibilities of Program Manager:
- Manage WIRE Accelerator program:
- Manage applicant process, selection, engagement and reporting.
- Manage all equipment, supplies, database and training resources.
- Manage all meetings, events, presentations and speakers.
- Plan and coordinate Demo Day.
- Plan, coordinate and manage Enterprise Center training programs.
- Manage MakerSpace program.
- Manage program budgets.
- Monthly reporting of program engagement results.
- Manage Global Entrepreneurship Week program.
- Serve on the organizing committee for 1 Million Cups.
- Manage EnterPrize Challenge program reporting and communication.
- Assisting other staff with projects as needed.
To apply and read the full job description, click here!
Client Services Coordinator
This is a community-building position responsible for administrative support for staff and clients at every level of engagement with the Enterprise Center. Anyone who contacts the Enterprise Center should feel like they are the most important person on the planet. Position success will be measured by increased number of inquiries, increased client conversion rate, increased client engagement and increased graduation rates.
Responsibilities of Client Services Coordinator:
- Coordinate helping people build great companies through superior relationship management and engagement with Enterprise Center.
- Maintain Master Calendar and scheduling, reporting and database software, providing analysis and summary.
- Plan, coordinate and implement community events and collaboration for Enterprise Center Clients.
- Coordinate engagement of inquiries and prospects, analyze and make recommendation for program fit.
- Coordinate intake and on-boarding of clients and exit of graduates, provide data analysis.
- Coordinate, monitor, analyze and evaluate client coaching, mentoring and training services.
- Coordinate all conference room/training room scheduling for Enterprise Center, clients and outside groups.
- Facilitate the daily opening and closing of Enterprise Center facility.
- As first point of contact, answer phones and greet all visitors and guests to the Enterprise Center.
- Assist Client Services Director with facilities management.
If you are interested in applying and learning more about the Client Services Position, click here!