You might have heard the rumblings that The Revolution is Coming…. It is indeed coming, on August 1stto 800 S. Polk!
Revolution at 800 is Amarillo’s newest coworking space that will be located in the historic Levine’s Department store in downtown Amarillo. In partnership with 800 S. Polk, LLC., the WT Enterprise Center will be managing the coworking space and providing all trainings and events in the space. Coworking is a familiar concept to the Enterprise Center, our first coworking program launched in 2012 and has been growing ever since. Revolution will be an addition to our current location, Innovation at 2300.
Coworking has been gaining popularity over the last 10 years as a new way to work and collaborate with peers. The early focus was geared towards entrepreneurs and startups that needed a cost-effective space to work, learn and network. While the majority of coworking spaces are still prominently used by freelancers and early-stage entrepreneurs, there’s a new group of coworking members on the scene! Those who work remote for large companies, many who travel frequently for work and those looking to work with others. Coworking is a concept that works for many users, which makes it such a unique concept.
Interested in Joining the Revolution? Here’s a breakdown of the membership options!
Private office – $500/month
- Quantity: 8
- Size: Approx. 120 sq. ft.
- Amenities: Logo outside the space, locking doors, furnished desk, office chair, 2 visitor chairs and a whiteboard.
- Best for: members who will office out of Revolution, members who need their office to have more space and storage, members who conduct business by taking appointments and meetings with clients
Workstation – $350/month
- Quantity: 7
- Size: Approx. 45 sq. ft.
- Amenities: Logo outside the space, locking door, desk and office chair.
- Best for: members who fly solo and tend to only need space for themselves, members who conduct most business through a computer or by phone, members who need something in-between a full size office and a shared workspace
Collaborative Space – $150/month
- Quantity: Unlimited
- Size: Approx. 2000 sq. ft.
- Amenities: Flexible work area with collaborative tables, lounge seating, stand up work bar, and benches
- Best for: members who do not need a full office, but need a more professional space than their house or the coffee shop, visitors to Amarillo who need a place to work for a short amount of time, members who value the collaboration and of a shared workspace
** Revolution will also offer daily, weekly and monthly passes for our Collaborative Space**
All members will have access to unlimited coffee, a snack bar, shared kitchenette space, printer/fax, office supplies, conference rooms and a training room. There will also be membership perks such as discounts to food establishments and services around town! Monthly networking events are in the works as well as technical trainings for members and community members to attend. Conference rooms and training room will be open for the community to rent by the hour as available. Revolution will also offer daily, weekly and monthly passes for those visiting our great city and need a space to work!
We are excited for this opportunity to extend our services and community a be part of the growth happening in downtown Amarillo. Our newest staff member, Megan Stutz, will serve as the community manager for Revolution at 800. She will be the go-to person for members and community members that want to work and play in the space! Megan has extensive experience in customer service and has a heart for helping people get what they need. She will be happy to answer any questions you may have about the space or if you’d like to join the Revolution on August 1st!
Contact Megan by email – firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone (806) 374-9777