The Texas A&M System strives to maintain a competitive, high-quality benefit package to support the health and wellness needs of our diverse workforce. This includes comprehensive health and welfare insurance plans, additional health and lifestyle programs, and optional retirement savings opportunities. Eligible employees will have access to paid leave programs in addition to 13-15 paid holidays each year. For more information regarding the benefit package go to: https://www.wtamu.edu/business-finance/human-resources/benefits.html
The WT Enterprise Center, an entrepreneur support organization in Amarillo, has been Helping People Build Great Companies for 20 years. We are currently seeking a full-time Marketing Manager to join our team. For more information on the WT Enterprise Center, please visit www.wtenterprisecenter.com.
This position would contribute to an effective and efficient communication and marketing strategy where programs and services of the Enterprise Center (EC) are highly sought after, awareness in the community has increased and the EC champions a culture of innovation and entrepreneurship. Willingness to work some evenings, weekends, special hours and travel (local and overnight) on behalf of the EC.
- Develop and manage the communication & marketing strategies of WTEC and all programs, services, and events.
- Develop, produce and manage the creative campaigns, communication and implementation tactics of strategic marketing plans.
- Assist leadership team with the development and execution of overall strategic objectives.
- Develop and implement marketing campaigns to support pipeline development and awareness of EC.
- Develop and maintain annual marketing and promotional budgets.
- Develop and oversee establishment of metrics for analyzing effective marketing objectives.
- Oversee development, maintenance and accessibility of website and software used by EC Staff.
- Maintain vendor relationships and media/marketing specific vendor relationships and purchases.
- Represent the EC on boards and committees and at professional trainings and events as required.
- Assist Executive Director with business development campaigns and regional collaboration.
- Provide supervision and leadership to team members per EC organizational chart.
- Assist staff in projects as needed and other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Advertising or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Five years of previous experience in marketing or advertising related field;
- Experience in marketing strategy development and directing marketing budget;
- Working knowledge of entrepreneurship industry;
- Ability to communicate with and build awareness in the community;
- Personnel management experience;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with demonstrated competence in public speaking;
- Proficient computer skills;
- Must be a team player with willingness to grow and learn and help people.
- Seven years of previous experience in marketing or advertising related field;
- Experience in business incubation or entrepreneur support services;
- Content and automation marketing certifications;
- Google Ads Certification;
- Coaching tool certifications.
- Please visit the following link to apply: https://tamus.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/WTAMU_External/job/Amarillo-WTAMU/Manager–Marketing_R-036793
Texas law requires all males age 18 through 25 to be properly registered with the Selective Service System.
All positions are security-sensitive. Applicants are subject to a criminal history investigation, and employment is contingent upon the institution’s verification of credentials and/or other information required by the institution’s procedures, including the completion of the criminal history check.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer committed to diversity.